Call: 914-400-9613

Alex Rodriguez's home-SOLD!

Alex Rodriguez's home-SOLD!

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Philanthropists based in Miami Beach purchase a next door Neighbor's North Bay Road Water-Front home for 11.3 million dollars. The couple made an astonishing offer of thirty million dollars for the home of MLB player, Alex Rodriguez in 2013. According to records, A Miami Beach couple recently paid a mouth-watering offer of 11.34 million dollars for their second water-front home on North Bay Road.

The Levins family made up of Stephen and Petra purchased a property that previously belonged to their neighbor for an estimated fee of $2,140 per square foot with Stephen having 80% ownership stake while Petra owns the remaining 20% stake.

Stephen Levin is the founder of one of the South Florida's biggest beverage wholesalers, The Gold Coast Beverage Distributors and reportedly sold the firm for more than a billion dollars in 2014. The couple renowned for their philanthropic activities made a donation of five million dollars to MorseLife Health System- toward 182 unit “Stephen and Petra Levin Tower” for retired persons in West Palm Beach. In 2013, they made a record payment for the home of the Major League Baseball player, Alex Rodriguez situated at 4358, North Bay Road. The 21,179-square-foot mansion has been adorned with the sculpture and art collection of the couple according to media insiders. In the bayfront of their home is their 70-foot yacht. The Letra family also made a purchase of a home across the street worth $1.8 million in 2013. According to records, Irwin and Nora Friedman of Livingston, New Jersey sold the first ever new water-front home to the Levins family. The said property was acquired from a former Miami Beach nightclub CEO, Shawn Lewis by Friedmans in 2002 for an undisclosed fee after the conclusion of a criminal case by Lewis.

Irwin Friedman also created an industrial plastic company named Delta Plastic Corporation, a company he sold off in 1999. The records show that the home is comfortably seated on an 18,180-square-foot lot was constructed in 1996, and its features include a six-bedroom,six-and-a-half bathroom home, a pool and a dock. Sales of homes at the North Bay Road have witnessed an increased demand recently. The owner of La Sandwicherie, Olivier Farrat sold his Miami Beach Waterfront home located at 2018 North Bay Road to an executive of the Burger King brand, Eric Hirschhorn for $5.5 million earlier this month.

Sign Up
  • Miami Beach Waterfront Homes, Coral Gables Waterfront Homes, Miami Waterfront Homes
  • Miami Beach Condos for Sale, Miami Condos, Sunny Isles Beach Condos
  • Miami Beach Penthouses, Sunny Isles Beach Penthouses, Bal Harbour Penthouses
  • Miami Pre-Construction, Miami Beach Developments, Brickell Pre-Construction
  • Sell Your Miami Property, Sell Your Miami Beach Property
Miami Beach Areas, Miami Neighborhoods, Miami Beach Islands
Video Gallery
  • Miami Beach Open Houses, Miami Open Houses
  • Miami Seller Services, Home Marketing
  • Luxury Penthouses
  • New Developments
  • Resource Center
  • Receive Email Alerts
  • Client Login
Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Updated: Sunday, March 24, 2019

FHA High Balance Home Loans...
FHA loans are easier to save up for because the minimum down payment is only 3.5 of the sale...

Septic or Sewer: Whats the Dif...
All of these functions >1. Sewer system2. Septic system...

Copyright ©2019 - Realty Times®
All Rights Reserved.

Alex Rodriguez's home-SOLD!
Philanthropists based in Miami Beach purchase a next door Neighbor's North Bay Road Water-Front...

The Potential Impact of the Panama Papers
The Panama Papers debacle have created great concern in the ultra-wealthy foreign community...